OMNiDRIVE™ is an easy-to-integrate aftermarket system that may install on your current tractor.
It allows the farmer to monitor and operate a driverless tractor from the cab of the harvester so the harvester can offload on-the-go in the field, then return the tractor to a predetermined unloading area.
OMNiDRIVE is easy to use.
It allows the user to set a field plan, establish staging locations, adjust speeds, monitor location activity, and command the tractor pulling a grain cart to sync with the harvester.
OMNiDRIVE is safe.
It is proven to operate safely among people, animals, and other equipment. OMNiDRIVE is also programmed to recognize unharvested crops, so they do not disturb them. Among many other safety features, OMNiDRIVE uses multiple cameras and radars, aka the Raven Perception Optical Detection and Avoidance Systems, to keep your people, animals, and property safe.
OMNiDRIVE is operated via a tablet.
OMNiDRIVE is operated via an intuitive, tablet-based user interface, compatible with Windows. Use the OMNiDRIVE portal to create boundaries and operational tasks, including offloading at defined staging and unloading areas, and re-sync to deploy the next mission.
OMNiDRIVE is rich in features.
- Remote command, supervision, and monitoring from any place in the field or another machine
- Autonomous task completion
- Manual or autonomous tractor operation
- Uses camera and radar to keep people, animals, and equipment safe
- Does not disturb unharvested crops
- Boundary setup/modification and predictive path planning
- Machine-to-machine sync and transfer precision controls for accurate, even distribution of harvest offload
OMNiDRIVE has many advantages.
- Reallocate labor to other essential tasks
- Reliable consistency with fewer human variabilities
- Harvester seamlessly controls the speed, sync, and staging of the grain cart
- Allows farmers to perform other functions
- Offers the opportunity for scalable growth
- Gives back 340+ hours of fall maintenance and tillage
OMNiDRIVE is compatible with popular tractors.
- John Deere 8R Powershift and IVT Series (MY 2010-2020)
- Case IH Magnum CVT Series (MY 2014-2020): M250 / 280 / 310 / 340 / 380 (available October 2021)
- New Holland GENESIS® T8 CVT Series (MY 2014-2020): T8.320 / 350 / 380 / 410 / 435 (available October 2021)
- Current implements: Grain carts
- Actively working with OEM partners to release compatibility on additional tractors and implements
OMNiDRIVE users are supported 24/7 with EDGE Online.
Raven provides exceptional support and customer service. Our EDGE Online resources are available 24/7 and provide quick access to training videos.
Should you need further assistance our dedicated technical support team is available during business hours.