1. What information do we collect?
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, although please note that doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users subscribe to the e-newsletter and/or fill out the "Contact Us" form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, first and last name, company, job title, email address, phone number, mailing address, postal code, and the method by which the User heard about Raven Industries, Inc.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and other technical, non-personally identifying information about Users' means of connection to our Site (e.g., the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information).
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our site (we continually strive to improve our solutions based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To contact Users directly – If a User fills out the Site's "Contact Us" form, Raven will contact said User via the personal information shared on the form.
- To send periodic email newsletters and email updates – If a User decides to opt in to our mailing list, he or she will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User wishes to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, he or she can find unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. When the user later again interacts with the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity. In some instances this may include a record of the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user in a past period).
Our Site may also use pixels or transparent GIF files in conjunction with our online advertising efforts. These files, which track which advertisements bring users to our Site, are anonymous and the information they provide is not personally identifiable. All Users have the choice to opt out of receiving these GIF files, though please note that participating in our opt-out program does not prevent Users from seeing our online ads.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your authorization, except for the purpose of delivering a product or service requested by you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our, or others’, rights, property, or safety.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer on our site products or services from third party sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
7. Disclaimer with respect to Children under 13 Years of Age
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13, or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age 13 may provide any personal information to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or by calling 800-243-5435.
9. Your Consent
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.