Raven has raised anhydrous ammonia (NH3) application technology to new levels of performance with the AccuFlow Vortex cooler and AccuFlow HP (high performance) Plus. Both models use super cooling technology to stabilize NH3 as a liquid for superior accuracy and control.
Paired with your Raven control system, AccuFlow Vortex super cooling NH3 technology replaces the dual cooler system to give you superior accuracy and control over your applications for higher yields, less waste and lower input costs.
Raven’s advanced NH3 cooler system is now available in stainless steel and with more capacity options!
|AccuFlow Vortex |
|AccuFlow Vortex |
1 ½-inch Valve
|AccuFlow HP Plus |
with Vortex Cooler
|Capacity Range*||3-30+ GPM||3-50 GPM||3-80 GPM|
|Weight||190 lbs||196 lbs||280 lbs|
|Tractor Hydraulic Requirement||--||--||12 GPM @ 2,000 PSI|
|System Working Pressure||250 PSI|
|Cooler Relief Valve Setting||350 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-30° to +120° F|
|Strainer Screen||40 mesh stainless steel|
|Fast Valve Open/Close Time||≤ 2 seconds|
|System Voltage||12-14.5 VDC|
*Systems were tested at 40°F and 60 tank PSI (Fall conditions).
Features & Benefits
- Reduced from 50+ fittings in older dual cooler system to less than 30 fittings for the Vortex cooler
- Gruv-lock couplings
- Easier maintenance of the Flow Meter
- Less than 10 min to remove and re-install flow meter
- Only a single socket 7/8-inch wrench required
- Safety bleed down circuit
- Positioned at the front of the toolbar and empties into the vapor lines
- Additional needle valve for bleed down at the flow meter
- Operator is removed from the point of exhaust
- Faster bleed down - 30 minutes or less for full bleed down
- Refrigerant Line Y-Strainer
- 1/2-inch strainer placed in the refrigerant or coolant line designed to catch debris before it can reach the orifice of the cooler
HP Plus System
Two Stage Valve Control System
When flow demand exceeds a fully opened valve, the HP pump is triggered to reach the desired rate
Dynamic Valve Control
The Control Valve is commanded to react at a slower speed for lower rates and at a faster speed for higher rates
Stainless Steel Coolers
- Compatible kits - same as other coolers
- Stainless steel inner tube and encasement around the inner tube
- Flighting inside the inner tube will not be stainless steel
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions.