The RCM uses Raven’s innovative control algorithms to make it the most precise application controller on the market today.
It fits a variety of applications—up to five product liquid and granular control, anhydrous ammonia (with AccuFlow™ HP+), air carts, generic applicators and even planters and seeders. Sixteen-section control eliminates expensive skips and overlaps for all phases of your operation, from spraying to NH3, and fertilizer application to planting.
RCM is the ultimate advancement in precision and efficiency, and the next solution for your operation’s success.
We’ve simplified the setup, introduced integrated help content, and added advanced diagnostic information to quickly identify issues and reduce costly downtime.
Customizable user interfaces give the operator the flexibility to see and control what fits their needs. Configurable machine profiles and optional magnetic mount allow the RCM to easily move between machines and implements without re-setting machine configurations.
The RCM is compatible with many ISOBUS virtual terminals on the market, including the Viper® 4+, CR7™ and CR12™.
Features & Benefits
- Easily navigate and manage multiple products, tallies, and sensor data
- Diagnostic tests and reading to easily calibrate, tune and troubleshoot system
- Compatible with ISOBUS Universal Terminals and Task Controllers
- Multi language support
- IP 67 environmental rating for the harshest of environmental conditions
- Integrated magnet mount option to easily attach and detach with any metal frame
- Dynamically configure run screen based on operator preferences to show most relevant data during operation
Pull-Type and Self-Propelled Sprayers and Liquid Fertilizer Applicators
- Single liquid product control
- Sidekick Pro™ ICD compatible up to 4 Direct Injection pumps
- Tank fill monitoring
Pull-Type and Self-Propelled Spreaders
- Rate control up to 4 products
- Section control up to 12 On/Off sections
- Spinner/Fan RPM monitoring and control
- Control auxiliary functions such as gates or oilers
- Pair with 3rd party scale solution for simplified product calibration; includes in-cab monitoring
- AccuFlow™ HP+ Boost Pump
- Rate control up to 2 additional dry or liquid products
- Section control up to 10 NH3 sections; 14 sections total
- Temp sensor option for monitoring and alerting of liquid/vapor state
- Sidekick Pro™ ICD compatible
- Section control up to 32 sections (Flexseeder, Air, Electric or OEM Clutches) with ground drive transmissions
- Seed rate control up to 4 hydraulic motor drivers with turn compensation and up to 24 planter sections
- Seed rate control up to 16 electric or hydraulic motor drives with turn compensation and section control
- Fan/Vacuum pressure, scale, bin level and hydraulic/air down pressure monitoring options
- Liquid/Dry fertilizer add-on control via additional RCM
Seeders, Air Carts, and Generic Applicators
- Rate control up to 4 products with 16 sections or 5 products with 12 sections
- Section control up to 16 On/Off sections
- Support up to
- 2 Fan RPM Sensors
- 6 pressure, bin level and/or shaft sensors
- Implement height switch
- Scale monitoring and user aided as-applied calibration
- Compatibility with Raven Run Blockage Monitoring (RBM)
- Compatibility with Raven ISOBUS Auxiliary Display for remote catch test calibration
- Independent control of multiple meters per product
Section Control Remote 2.0
Utilize the Section Control Remote 2.0 to wirelessly turn on and off the pump, sections or individual nozzles paired with an RCM or Product Controller II ECU. Simply pair the remote with the UT and choose between section or nozzle control mode.
Raven continues to support a downloadable app to control the same functionality while the Section Remote 2.0 is designed for an extended range and connectivity to support diagnostic troubleshooting.
Watch How to Use the Section Control Remote 2.0 with RCM on our YouTube Channel.
What users are saying
“By using the RCM, which added sectional control to our 60-foot air drill, we were able to avoid overlapping our anhydrous application this year. You're using less product and avoiding overfertilizing, which reduced quality, so in one year it more than paid for the RCM system.”