The Sidekick Pro™ direct injection system sets a new standard for chemical applications of every type, with unprecedented precision, savings, and safety. No tank mixing required and with the industry’s first automatic calibration feature, you’re ready to go in minutes. Utilize Rinse Assist to automatically flush the pump quickly and thoroughly.
The whole system is amazingly simple and pays off with greater precision, higher yields and unrivaled efficiency. Raven’s Sidekick Pro direct injection systems help you save time and money on applications of herbicides, insecticides, drift agents and nitrogen stabilizer.
Syngenta Force® Evo Injection Cabinet
Force® Evo is high performing liquid soil applied insecticide for control of corn root worm and other soil dwelling insects in corn. The insecticide is injected into a carrier stream (water or starter fertilizer) into the furrow at planting and builds a zone of protection around the seed. Force Evo is packaged in a bag-in-box and is applied through a closed application system by Raven.Download Flyer
Raven’s Force Evo Injection Cabinet is a clean, closed system providing a vertical orientation of Evo product for a complete and uniform application of product. The application system conveniently includes the electric pump with the insecticide cabinet.
Interested in adding a Force Evo Injection Cabinet to your operation?
How It Works
Sidekick Pro injects chemicals directly into the in-line mixing tube to eliminate pre-mixing and costly leftovers.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 5 units on one machine, allowing easy switching between fields and applications with Hawkeye Nozzle Control
- No pre-mixing, tank mixing, cross contamination or clean out reduces waste from unused product
- Powerful positive displacement pump which injects on the pressure side, closer to the boom, for faster response time
- Eliminates waste for more environmentally friendly practices
- Flexibility with multiple chemical applications
- Reduced chemical exposure means additional safety for the operator
- Adjust chemical concentration on the fly rather than spraying more or less of the entire mix
- Gives you greater flexibility with multiple chemicals in applications to tackle weed resistance and other challenges
- Two pump options:
- Low volume pump with a capacity of 1-40 ounces (0.03-1.2 L) per minute;
- High volume pump with capacity of 5-200 ounces (0.15-6.0 L) per minute
- High resolution encoder that provides smoother pump control and exceptional lock on target rate technology
- Remote closed-system calibration, eliminating the need for calibration catch tests and exposure to chemicals
- Automatic priming feature and real-time diagnostics
- Compatibility with additives that reduce maintenance on your application system
- Automatically flush Sidekick Pro pump with Rinse Assist for increased reliability and fewer service issues
- ISO compatible pump
Rinse Assist for Direct Injection
- Automatic rinse system that can clean the chemical out with the push of a button
- Three-way valve automatically opens to a rinsing agent tank
- Valve automatically returns to chemical tank position at the end of the rinsing cycle
|Sidekick Pro||Sidekick Pro ISO||Sidekick Pro ICD|
|Raven Product Controller||✔|
|ISO Product Controller I||✔|
|ISO Product Controller II||✔|
|CR7™ and CR12™||✔||✔||✔|
|3rd Party ISO Consoles*||✔|
*Subject to 3rd party ISO console capabilities.