Raven’s latest advancement in boom control is AutoBoom XRT. Industry-leading radar sensor technology uses simultaneous ground and canopy detection to maintain optimal spray height for maximum product efficacy.
Pressure-based control allows for smooth movement and quicker reaction time while center rack stability technology with optional dampers gives the operator complete control, maximizing boom life.
Features & Benefits
- Full boom management solution maintains optimal spray height for maximum product efficacy
- Radar sensor technology
- Simultaneous ground and canopy detection
- Enables a larger maximum distance measurement, not affected by temperature or spray drift
- Five non-contact sensors come standard with the option of adding an additional two sensors
- Center rack stability technology with optional dampers
- Pressure-based for smooth movement and quicker reaction time
- Machine chassis roll sensing
- Complete control maximizes boom life
- Faster Sampling and Update Rates than standard ISO AutoBoom
- ISOBUS compatible
Why is boom height important?
Having the boom too high can lead to spray drift.
Having the boom too low can lead to crop damage.
Running the boom into the ground can lead to equipment damage resulting in costly repairs and machine downtime.