The CR12 is the latest field computer in the CRX display family, joining the CR7. Uniquely, the CR12 offers an extensive field planning feature, allowing the user to define AB-lines and reference lines of the field boundary. The user can then setup the complete field, including multiple headlands, spray tracks, greening zones and tracks with different working widths.
Like the CR7, the CR12 is compatible with Slingshot® file transfer and remote support, RS1™, boom leveling, Raven product control, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, customizable user interface
- Map based navigation
- Operation Planning
- Boundary and guidance line options
- Grower-Farm-Field data structure
- Recommended for up to 5 product control
- Slingshot® file transfer and remote support
- Slingshot® Over The Air Software Updates
- Easy backup/system recovery
- Straight A-B, A+, Pivot, Contour, Last Pass guidance
- ISOBUS Universal Terminal and Task Controller capabilities
CRX Operating Software
The powerful CRX operating system user interface features easy job set-up, fewer touches, and greater efficiencies, empowering the user with extraordinary data management capabilities. It boasts a simple widget concept, easily accessible settings, and ISO Universal Terminal and Task Controller capabilities.
CR12 harnesses the power of Slingshot for outstanding data management functionality giving you powerful tools for gathering, tracking and reporting. Getting the data you need, organizing it and turning it into meaningful information is faster and easier. And Slingshot gives you access to live remote support from Raven’s team of experts.