The CR7 is a 7-inch lightweight field computer with customizable in-job layouts. A simple widget concept, easily accessible settings, and ISO Universal Terminal (UT) and Task Controller capabilities make this mighty unit an affordable, plug-and-play system.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple language support and customizable units
- Simplified, customizable widget layout
- Ability to access settings page from inside a job
- Map-based navigation
- Auto field boundaries keep you organized automatically
- Interactive field/job list and map view
- Slingshot-ready for file transfer, remote support, and OTA software updates
- Compatible with Raven AccuBoom, serial SCS consoles, and external lightbar support
- ISO Universal Terminal and Task Controller functionality via unlock
- Straight A-B, A plus heading, pivot, contour, and last pass guidance
- Compatible with autosteer products including SmarTrax and SmarTrax MD
- Sub-meter single frequency GPS and GLONASS (optional external)
- Scalable GPS (optional external)
CRX Operating Software
The powerful CRX operating system user interface features easy job set-up, fewer touches, and greater efficiencies, empowering the user with extraordinary data management capabilities. It boasts a simple widget concept, easily accessible settings, and ISO Universal Terminal and Task Controller capabilities.
CR7 harnesses the power of Slingshot for outstanding data management functionality giving you powerful tools for gathering, tracking and reporting. Getting the data you need, organizing it and turning it into meaningful information is faster and easier. And Slingshot gives you access to live remote support from Raven’s team of experts.
Pair with 500S™ GPS Receiver
The 500S is a single frequency multi-GNSS receiver with sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy. The 500S is compatible with the CR7™ and features a simple setup and quick convergence time. 500S tracks both GPS and GLONASS for improved strength in any environment. Fixed or magnetic mounting options make it ideal for portable and dynamic applications.
- Quick convergence time
- Compact, low-profile design
- Fixed or magnetic mounting options
- Durable enclosure
- Sub-meter pass-to-pass accuracy
- Simple and fast setup
- Seamless integration