RS1 is a fully scalable GPS solution that combines autosteer, GPS, and Slingshot® into one intuitive, easy-to-use unit. Incredible accuracy at both high and low speeds with quick line acquire improves efficiency and gives you the power to cover more acres in a day.
RS1 provides multiple methods of system connectivity including Cellular, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
Best-in-class diagnostics gather machine performance data while you work, alerting Raven of issues and connecting you to support as you need it. The unit is designed with a simple set up and integrated help guides, enhanced further by Slingshot - providing remote support, file transfer, OTA software updates and fleet management and logistics.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Viper® 4+, CR7™ and CR12™ field computers
- Remote performance monitoring and support through Slingshot®
- Enhanced Steering Performance in a wide range of terrain
- Enhanced 3D compensation for rugged terrain
- Simplified Field Calibration Procedure
- Enhanced Diagnostics and Health Tests
- Serial GPS Output (NMEA 0183) or Radar Output
- Multi-lingual support
- Compatible with both ISO Steer Ready and Raven Aftermarket Steering Controllers
- Wide temperature range for inertial sensors (-40° to +70°C)
- Fully scalable GPS solution
Get unrivaled high-speed wireless connectivity, cellular-enabled technology, uninterrupted signals/data transfer, industry-leading wireless RTK corrections and vehicle tracking. And Slingshot gives you access to live remote support from Raven's team of experts.
- Results compare the observed trajectory versus the target trajectory in a 95% cross-track error containment envelope
- Comparison testing utilized a Raven RS1 with an internal Wheel Angle Sensor (WAS)
- Individual results may vary based on terrain, soil conditions, calibration, GNSS corrections, etc.
- SC1™ is a electronic node containing the same inertials and code base as RS1