RS1 is a fully scalable GPS solution that combines autosteer, GPS, and Slingshot® into one intuitive, easy-to-use unit. Incredible accuracy at both high and low speeds with quick line acquire improves efficiency and gives you the power to cover more acres in a day.
RS1 provides multiple methods of system connectivity including Cellular, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
Best-in-class diagnostics gather machine performance data while you work, alerting Raven of issues and connecting you to support as you need it. The unit is designed with a simple set up and integrated help guides, enhanced further by Slingshot - providing remote support, file transfer, OTA software updates and fleet management and logistics.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Viper® 4+, CR7™ and CR12™ field computers
- Remote performance monitoring and support through Slingshot®
- Enhanced Steering Performance in a wide range of terrain
- Enhanced 3D compensation for rugged terrain
- Simplified Field Calibration Procedure
- Enhanced Diagnostics and Health Tests
- Serial GPS Output (NMEA 0183) or Radar Output
- Multi-lingual support
- Compatible with both ISO Steer Ready and Raven Aftermarket Steering Controllers
- Wide temperature range for inertial sensors (-40° to +70°C)
- Fully scalable GPS solution
Get unrivaled high-speed wireless connectivity, cellular-enabled technology, uninterrupted signals/data transfer, industry-leading wireless RTK corrections and vehicle tracking. And Slingshot gives you access to live remote support from Raven's team of experts.
- Results compare the observed trajectory versus the target trajectory in a 95% cross-track error containment envelope
- Comparison testing utilized a Raven RS1 with an internal Wheel Angle Sensor (WAS)
- Individual results may vary based on terrain, soil conditions, calibration, GNSS corrections, etc.
- SC1™ is a electronic node containing the same inertials and code base as RS1
What users are saying
"Sure, auto steering reduces operator fatigue and can ensure consistent swath coverage. But with the latest technology, found in Raven’s RS1 platform, it can also log performance data to actually improve the machine steering function the longer it is in operation."