Straight and smooth surfaced ploughing isn’t only a pretty sight, but the best preparation for the new season. A smooth seed-bed makes sure every plant has the perfect start at the same time. A level seedbed ensures a uniform emergence and thus makes weed control easier and more successful, especially hoeing for organic farmers. AutoPlough makes ploughing a less demanding job.
AutoPlough adjusts the plough width cylinder to continually keep it on the required width. It will automatically widen and narrow the plough to cancel out any deviations from a straight
furrow in every circumstance. This provides fewer changes in traction, more constant ploughing depth—which means saving fuel—and a consistent, level finish.
AutoPlough is a perfect complement to the SBGuidance Auto steering system. Experience has proved that machine auto steer works more effectively during spring cultivations when the driving lines are exactly the same as the plough lines. Implement deviation is significantly reduced.
Benefits & Features
- Automatically widens and narrows the plough, which cancels out any deviations and provides consistent traction and ploughing depth
- Easily adjust working width, steering speed and steering boundaries on the fly
- Perfect ploughing on curves and wedges
- Compatible with SBGuidance Auto and the Viper 4 Twin-ready field computer
- On-land ploughing solution to keep the furrow straight
- Brand independent and simple installation
HOW IT WORKS
Using your Viper® 4 field computer, both tractor and plough have their own GPS antenna to read their position, independently controlling the tractor from the plough. The tractor is hydraulically steered by SBGuidance Auto. The plough has its own active hydraulic steering, so that the furrow will be straight. Especially on variegated soil where the plow width is less constant, the on-land ploughing solution makes it easier for the plough to steer parallel to the furrow.