Varying soil conditions, uneven loads or hilly terrain can create wear and tear on your implement. In applications such as row cultivation, this can’t be corrected by tractor steering alone. SBGuidance Twin enables repeated field operations to be performed with unparalleled accuracy. In high quality vegetables and organic crops, Twin offers new possibilities.
SBGuidance Twin utilizes the versatile Viper® 4 platform. The system measures the position of both the tractor and the implement through their own individual GPS antennas. Because the tractor movements often differ from the implement, both are also equipped with a unique DynamIQ terrain compensation. Various steering options of the system include side-shift steering, draw bar steering, rear wheel steering, or disc coulters.
Benefits & Features
- High accuracy with double steering
- Easy to install and operate through one universal screen
- Eliminates cab clutter with universal side-shift adapter
- Both GPS antennas have individual 3D terrain compensation
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Compatible on multiple machine types and brands