The core of the Slingshot experience is the Field Hub. A small device that fits neatly into the cab of your vehicle, the hub connects your precision ag hardware to the internet with ease. It also has an optional WiFi version that allows other devices in the cab to enjoy high speeds on one data plan. Get up to 4G LTE speeds on major phone networks in North America and around the world.
It connects your operator, managers and Slingshot support to each other via the Internet and puts a complete web experience on your Raven field computer.
Viper® 4+ (ROS), and CR7™ and CR12™ (CRX) Compatibility
- Use Slingshot Link™ for wireless over-the-air software updates (no USB drive needed)
- API compatibility, including SST Sirrus® and Summit
- Access to Fleet View, Remote Support and File Transfer
- Slingshot RTK GPS correction signals
Although the Field Hubs and RS1 are the most reliable way to connect your Raven field computer to Slingshot, you can also use WiFi or a third-party modem.
Features & Benefits
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Durable and reliable
- Highspeed Wi-Fi connectivity for external devices
- Flexible data plans
- Faster file transfers and software updates reduce costly downtime
- Take advantage of growing 4G coverage throughout North America
- Standardized data plans through Raven eliminates contracts, meaning you only pay for the data you use
- Field Hub 2.1, Gen 2, Verizon
- Field Hub 2.1 Kit, Gen 2, Verizon
- Field Hub 2.1, Gen 2, Verizon, WiFi
- Field Hub 2.1 Kit, Gen 2, Verizon, WiFi