The Slingshot platform is the backbone of our efficiency-enhancing portfolio. Using it creates a Connected Workflow™ that syncs operations from the office to the field. Now, with Slingshot Fleet Tracking, we provide ag retailers and enterprise farms with an expanded fleet and asset tracking suite through the Slingshot platform.
REAL TIME FLEET TRACKING
Slingshot Fleet Tracking provides accurate machine running data in real-time while wirelessly tracking location and information about trucks, vehicles, trailers, tanks and other moving assets. Ag retailers and enterprise growers can gain a holistic view of their entire operation and mobile inventory.
WHAT YOU GET: FLEET TRACKING FEATURES
- Real-time view of a single vehicle, entire fleet or predetermined group
- Geofencing of a field, delivery point or general point-of-interest
- Precise location data with status, speed, relative address, weather stamping
- Vehicle performance history
- Easy and custom management of vehicle performance
- Maintenance alerts
- Management of unlimited users with access credentials
- View of vehicle location for easy access to send to customers
- Free mobile app which allows you to view your fleet while on-the-go
- The RTB™ is a battery-powered tracking device that provides last known position and current position 6 times throughout a 24-hour period.
- Enclosure Rating: IP67
- Mounting location: RTB is intended to be outside of the cab and can be attached via screws, tape or magnet
- Battery life: Estimated at 3 yearsRTB
The RTV™ is a vehicle tracking device that provides near real-time position tracking when connected to a vehicle’s battery source.
- Enclosure Rating: IP66
- Mounting location: Direct wire to mobile vehicle or plug into the OBD-II port of the vehicle