Easily share your coverage and guidance information between multiple machines in the same job, including section control to avoid skips or overlaps. Job Sync Live View allows you to see live progress of the work being done on the web in real-time so you can stay up to date on how close a job is to completion.
- Shared Coverage - multiple at once, or one at a time
- Fault Tolerant Data Channel Connection - if there is an interruption in network connectivity coverage is re-synced when connection is restored
- Machine-to-machine job status widget - know who else is currently in or has been in the job
- Live Web Viewer
- Joining a job is as easy as starting a regular job
SOFTWARE: The chart outlines the Slingshot subscription options, and capabilities within each respective level, to support your operation.
HARDWARE: To audit your existing hardware and better understand your potential needs, Raven can provide you with a Pre-Flight analysis and fleet migration plan.
- Multiple machines at the same time
- Multiple machines over time
- Shared guidance lines
- Shared coverage – section control
- Identical machines not required
- Job lists are synchronized between displays
- Create jobs from Viper 4® or in Job Generator
- No operator learning curve – start jobs as normal
- See live progress of work from Slingshot Web
Use Job Sync on your Viper® 4 or Viper® 4+ field computer.