The precision and power of Slingshot® RTK comes from its breakthrough wireless connectivity with cell phone networks. With the power of Slingshot RTK correction signals, operators no longer have to worry about line-of-sight obstructions. Hills, valleys, trees, buildings or other structures are suddenly irrelevant.
The days of being limited by the range of radio transmitters, most of which are good for only five to ten miles, are over. Dealers who provide Slingshot RTK service can forget about installing an army of radio transmitters. Cell towers are your new antennas. With a single base station, you can deliver RTK correction data over the Internet through those towers to vehicle operators.
Slingshot® is compatible with major cell phone technologies. It means an order-of-magnitude increase in the area you can serve with a single RTK correction source; and customers in regions that previously didn’t have access to RTK technology can now upgrade their operation to a new level of precision.
If you find even an inch of your land off the grid, contact us so that we can help you achieve total coverage.
SOFTWARE: The chart outlines the Slingshot subscription options, and capabilities within each respective level, to support your operation.
HARDWARE: To audit your existing hardware and better understand your potential needs, Raven can provide you with a Pre-Flight analysis and fleet migration plan.
Cellular-based RTK Corrections
- Zero line-of-sight signal limitations provide uninterrupted operation and convenience
- Repeatable accuracy 30 miles or more with a single correction source
Unique RTK streaming process is 75% more efficient at delivering RTK data than the competition
Utilizes the customer’s preferred cellular carrier
- Industry standard RTCM V3 and CMR+ corrections
- Begin your field work sooner, with RTK accuracies available typically in less than one minute, anywhere RTK corrections are available
Wireless Management Services (WMS)
- Dedicated Network Operations Center (NOC) staff to announce outages, conduct remote support and diagnostics, and manage remote updates
- Over the Air (OTA) firmware updates to Slingshot® base stations and field hubs provide peace of mind knowing the latest firmware is always utilized
Base Station Hardware
- Modest-sized hardware fits in a standard server rack
- Acquires GPS data from a single antenna that mounts on the roof or exterior of a building with a clear view of the horizon in all directions - it’s not always necessary to mount the antenna high up on a tower
- Designed with standard back-up power supply to eliminate downtime
- Standard two-year warranty, with an optional two-year extension for a total of four years protection
As a grower, the reliability of the Slingshot® Base Station provides peace of mind knowing downtime is a thing of the past. The redundant back-ups on the system ensure that you will receive RTK corrections when you want, every time you want them. As a dealer, you can benefit from a base station in the following ways:
- Longer Baselines for RTK Corrections
- Reduced infrastructure costs
- Unlimited number of users per base station
- Two-year warranty
- Seamless data transfer from Raven field computers to secure online accounts
- Real-time communications and data sharing with any computer anywhere ensures better data, better decisions, and more productivity in the field
- Live Remote Support to Raven field computers reduces downtime and eliminates costly service calls to the field for resolving simple operator error issues
- Access to an unrestricted high-speed internet port to connect a laptop or Wi-Fi router
- Raven Phoenix 300
- Trimble EZ-Guide 500
- Trimble Ag-372
- Trimble AgGPS262
- Trimble FmX
- Trimble CFX-750
- Topcon AGI-3
- Outback A320
- Case IH AgGPS EZ-Guide 500
- Case IH AgGPS 262
- Case IH FM1000
- Case IH CFX-750
- New Holland PLM 262
- New Holland AgGPS 262
- New Holland FM1000
- New Holland CFX-750