NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS BEING OFFERED IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C”), AND CANADA, EXCEPT QUEBEC. THIS CONTEST IS NOT BEING OFFERED IN QUEBEC. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, D.C., OR CANADA (EXCEPT QUEBEC) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, D.C., and Canada, except Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in his or her state or province of residence at the time of entry. Proof of residence and age may be required. Raven Industries, Inc. (“Promotor”), along with its advertising and promotion agencies, as well as each of their parent companies, and affiliates, and all of their respective sales representatives, members, officers, directors, employees and contractors (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of all of their immediate families (defined as parent, sibling, spouse or child; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and/or persons living in the same household, are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a Prize.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CT) on April 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 31, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). Entry forms received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Contest fill out an official entry form provided online at https://ravenprecision.com/spraycation/registration and submit a video online at https://ravenprecision.com/spraycation/video-feedback that meets the criteria set forth in Promoter’s website, advertisements, and/or social medial channels.
- CONTEST JUDGING & WINNER: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be selected by Promoter’s judge(s) based on the criteria specified on Promotor’s website, advertisements, and/or social medial channels in relation to the Contest. If an entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner and will not be entitled to the Grand Prize. The Contest judge(s) will judge all eligible entries received on or about August 3, 2021 by the Promotor, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Should a selected Winner be a Canadian citizen, the selected Winner must answer correctly without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question provided in the Winner notification. If the selected Winner fails to correctly answer the question, he/she will be disqualified, and another entrant will be selected by the Promotor based on the process outlined above. The selected Winner who correctly answers the skill-testing question will be approved by the Promotor and the verification process of the Winner in question will continue.
- COPYRIGHT & OWNERSHIP: You warrant to Promotor that you created your contest entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that Promotor’s use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's or entity’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights. You grant to Promotor an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your Contest entries.
- CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE RETURNED: Contest entries will not be returned; therefore, please keep a copy of your contest entries and do not send original(s).
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
ONE (1) “GRAND PRIZE”: ONE (1) Grand Prize: A paid vacation for two (2) adults for four (4) nights at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida, USA for a total value of up to $2,884 USD/ $3,659 CAD (or an amount equal to the currency exchange value of $2,884 USD on the drawing date, August 3, 2021). The Grand Prize dates will be dependent on availability, as decided by Club Med. Travel only valid during December 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022. The Grand Prize will be booked in a standard room category. Airfare, accommodations, transfers between the airport and resort, meals, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), entertainment, gratuity, and taxes are included up to a total value of $2,884 USD/$3,659 CAD (or an amount equal to the currency exchange value of $2,884 USD on the drawing date, August 3, 2021). Any costs over and above $2,884 USD/$3,659 CAD (or an amount equal to the currency exchange value of $2,884 USD on the drawing date, August 3, 2021) are not included. Any tours or items charged to the room at the resort are not included. Travel protection, booking fees, or anything over and above the total value listed herein is at the Winner’s own cost and expense. The Grand Prize vacation must be booked at least thirty (30) days in advance.
In the event the Grand Prize Winner is an agricultural retailer employee the fleet manager of that winner shall also receive the vacation as described in the paragraph above.
Promotional Prize for Registering: The promotional prize for submitting an entry into the Contest shall be a 64-ounce mug, valued at $8.14 USD/ $10.33 CAD. “Prize” or “Prizes” shall mean the Grand Prize and/or the Promotional Prize for registering into the Contest.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, no cash redemption or Prize substitution permitted, including changes to destination, category, or board, except at the sole discretion of the Promotor and without notice to any entrant. If the Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize component with one of equal or greater value. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the Winner. Promotor and Contest Parties do not make, nor in any manner are responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition except for the standard manufacturer warranties that come with the Prize. Details of Prize delivery will be provided at time of Winner notification.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Winner is subject to verification, including verification of age and for Canadian residents, the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question that will be provided in the notification. The potential Winner will be notified by a traceable form of mail/email on or about August 3, 2021. The potential Winner will be required to verify his/her eligibility by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility, and an IRS W-9 form, or the equivalent for a Canadian Winner, within seven (7) business days of traceable mail/email receipt. If a Canadian resident is selected as the potential Winner, he/she must sign and return a Declaration of Compliance within seven (7) business days to claim his/her Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Promotor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promotor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Promotor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event Promotor is prevented from awarding Prize or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Promotor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date a Winner will not be chosen. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Promotor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Promotor or Promotion Entities (collectively, “Releases”) resulting from user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest. Promotor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the Prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on promotional materials. Entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that the Promotor and Promotion Entities shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession, submission, and/or use or misuse of any Prize, including without limitation any travel related thereto.
- PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee, and where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, Winner grants permission for Promotor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name and address (city/state/province), photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation. If you are selected as the Winner, your information may also be included in a publicly available Winner’s list.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Promotor in connection with the Contest in the United States, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Dakota, (and by the laws of the Province of Ontario for entrants who are legal residents, and located in, Canada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Minnehaha County, South Dakota (and the appropriate court located in Ontario for entrants who are legal residents of, and located in, Canada for the resolution of all disputes, and agree that any and all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Promotor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
(1) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Winner, either:
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for receipt to:
2021 Spraycation Contest Winner’s List Request, Raven Industries, Inc., Marketing Department, 205 E. 6th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104 USA. Requests must be received by September 30, 2021.
- Or submit a Winners List Email Request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for receipt to:
- PROMOTOR: The Promotor of this Contest is Raven Industries, Inc. through its Applied Technology Division in the United States and Raven Canada, Inc. in Canada. The Promotor’s addresses are:
- Raven Industries, Inc.
Attn: Marketing Department
205 E. 6th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Raven Industries Canada, Inc.
Attn: CSD Marketing Department
4 Industrial Drive West
Emerald Park, SK S4L 1C6
- Raven Industries, Inc.